By Diane Hall, Mark Foley
MyGrammarLab teaches and practises grammar though a unique blend of book, online and mobile resources – offering every
learner of English the opportunity to study grammar in the way that best suits their needs.
The MyGrammarLab series takes learners from elementary to advanced grammar, each level benchmarked against the
Common European Framework, and provides grammar practice for internationally recognised exams.
With its learning hints and tips, immediate feedback, automatic grading and grammar tutor videos, this course is ideal for selfstudy,
as well as being a great grammar reference and practice companion to your English language course.
• Clear and simple explanations
• Natural examples illustrate the grammar points
• Topic-based approach presents grammar in context
• Variety of exercise types
• Information on pronunciation and common errors
• Over 200 video tutorials per level explaining key grammar points
• Full Diagnostic Test, Progress Tests and an Exit Test
• More practice with instant grading and feedback
• Pronunciation practice of grammar items
• Listen and check the answers for practice exercises from the book
• Additional grammar practice for exams
• Download exercises to your mobile phone
Student Book w/MyGrammarLab (w/key)
Student Book w/MyGrammarLab (no/key)
Class Audio CD's